|U10 USB Network Interface - TP/FT-10 Channel
|The U10 USB Network Interface connects to a TP/FT-10 Free Topology Twisted Pair (ANSI/CEA-709.3) LonWorks channel through a removable connector, and is fully compatible with link powered channels.
The U10 interface is ideal for industrial control, building automation, process control, home automation, and transportation applications. The interface features easy-to- install, auto-configuring drivers for Microsoft Windows XP, 2000, and Server 2003, and is compatible with LNS 3 and Turbo Edition applications, including the LonMaker® Integration Tool. When used with LNS 3 or LNS Turbo Edition, the U10 interfaces function as LNS High Performance Network Interfaces—you get the highest possible performance at the lowest cost in the market. Apart from the superior performance when used with LNS, the U10 interface is compatible with OpenLDV based applications, as well as the LonScanner Protocol Analyzer.
- Low-cost USB to LonWorks® (ANSI/CEA-709.1) network interface
- Free topology twisted pair (TP/FT-10)
- Highest possible network throughput and performance
- Rugged design, removable connectors
- Plug-and-play drivers for Windows XP, 2000, and Server 2003
- Functions as an LNS® High Performance Network Interface when used with LNS 3 and LNS Turbo Edition
- Compatible with OpenLDVTM applications and the LonScannerTM Protocol Analyzer
- CE, UL, cUL, and TÜV